I have been doing Friday5 ever since my Blogger days. I might as well keep up with tradition.
1. What was the occasion for your last going door-to-door?
Outreach program, getting to go around and talk with people about their issues and concerns.
2. When did you last trip and fall?
Most memorable would be during my banking days. My foot got caught in a chair and all of a sudden, *crash* and I found myself on the floor! People from the other side of our floor even turned around to see what caused the crash. I just got up, brushed off the dust, and was all showbiz with my “I’m okay! Really!” I did have a medium-sized scrape on my arm afterwards. The news of my crash got around and our big boss asked me how I was when I saw her later in the day.
3. When wandering about, where are you most likely to stop and take a photo of something?
Bookstores and coffee shops, for sure. They’re quite picturesque.
4. How safe do you feel walking around your neighborhood at night by yourself?
I live in a gated subdivision, so it’s quite safe to walk around at night. I miss those days when we would walk our dog before! We got all the way to the neighboring gated communities, even crossing a main thoroughfare.
5. How do you feel about FitBit and other smart health gadgets?
I actually don’t know anyone among my friends who use one! I’m curious if it works, though, like if there is any improvement on their lifestyle and the like.